Thursday, April 30, 2009

That one prayer....

Philippians 4:4
Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.

When I feel like I am not moving in my walk with the Lord, I pray one simple prayer. And after I pray this, I better have my seatbelt on and be buckled up with the Lord because I know it's going to be a bumpy ride!
I pray: "Lord, help me find something I need to work on, something that will better my life so that I can live more for you and convict me of what I need to do to be more like you."

Oh boy, does the Lord answer....


So, I prayed that this week. Ha! oh I think about it now.... and ugh! honestly, I'm exhausted! I know that in the end, it will be good, I am going to use the Lord to help me get through all of this that has been placed on my heart. He will help me, I know it.

2 Corinthians 5:15
And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

Philippians 2:5
Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus.

My seatbelt is on, and My God is at my right hand! (Psalm 16:8!)

Luke 22:42
Father, if you are willing.... yet not my will, but yours be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment